- winter squash
- Slice vegetables into 1/4-inch thick slices.
- Lightly brush an aluminum roasting pan with olive oil and butter.
- Coat both sides of the vegetables with the oil from the pan.
- Season to taste with garlic salt and pepper.
- Roast in a 500 degree F. oven for 10 minutes or until the vegetables
begin to brown.
- Turn the vegetables and continue to roast for 5 to 10 minutes
Oklahoma Ag in the Classroom is a program of the Oklahoma Cooperative
Extension Service, Oklahoma Department of Agriculture, Food and Forestry
and the Oklahoma State Department of Education
Back to Food
Back to Food and Fun