- 5-6 radishes, washed and trimmed
- 3 oz. cream cheese
- 3 cloves garlic
- 2 Tbsp. apple juice
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Place radishes in the work bowl of a food processor fitted with a metal blade.
- Add remaining ingredients. Puree until smooth.
- Taste and adjust seasonings.
Serve with crackers, dip or raw vegetables.
Back to Food
Back to Food and Fun
Oklahoma Ag in the Classroom
Oklahoma Ag in the Classroom is a program
of the Oklahoma Cooperative Extension Service, Oklahoma Department of
Agriculture, Food and Forestry and the Oklahoma State Department of Education