- 1 pound fresh green beans, trimmed
- 1 pound sugar snap peas, trimmed
- 4 radishes, thinly sliced
- 2 medium red bell peppers, cut into thin 2-inch strips
- 1 medium yellow bell pepper, cut into thin 2-inch strips
- 1 small red onion, cut vertically into thin slivers
- 1 (8 1/4-ounce) can Mandarin oranges, drained
- 1/2 cup dry-roasted peanuts, chopped
- 6 Tablespoons peanut sauce
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons mustard
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Cook beans and peas in boiling salted water 30 seconds to 1 minute or until crisp-tender; drain.
- Plunge into ice water to stop the cooking process, and drain well.
- Thoroughly whisk together the ingredients for the Ginger-Soy Vinaigrette
- Combine all ingredients, tossing the vinaigrette to coat the vegetables.
- Cover and chill at least 2 hours
- Serve the strips upright in cups.