(for each student)
- 1 piece of nylon netting or tulle, 2 ft by 3 ft
- 1 coat hanger
- 1 PVC pipe, 3 or 4 feet long
- needle and thread
- 1 rubber band
- Fold the netting in half.
- Sew a seam up the length of the netting, leaving casing free.
- Bend hangers so they form a circle. Leave the hooks as they
- Fold the netting over the tops of the hangers.
- Stitch the netting in place, leaving the hooked end of the
- Fasten the end of the net with a rubber band.
- Bend the hook of the hanger so it will fit inside the PVC pipe.
Oklahoma Ag in the Classroom is a program of the Oklahoma Cooperative
Extension Service, Oklahoma Department of Agriculture, Food and Forestry
and the Oklahoma State Department of Education
Back to Food and Fun